Dr. med. dent. Thomas Petersen
born 9.11.1962 in Flensburg, Germany, one older and one younger sister.
He moved to Rheinland 1969 and lived during his school education in Stolberg, Jülich and Hilden. He recieved his A levels 1982 in Hilden
He did his paramedic apprenticeship with the German armed forces, got married 1992 and has four children
- He completed his studies in dentistry 1983-1989 in Düsseldorf and Bonn.
- In 1989 he did his state examination and did his residency in Rhineland-Palatinate and North Rhine-Westphalia
- He received his promotion 1994 on the subject: “Allergic reactions of dental relevant substances”
- He did a master course in dental implantology and periodontology 2003/2004 in Münster
- He build two clinics: In Königswinter and in Ittenbach since 2007
Dr.Petersen is an active member of associations such as DGZMK, DGPARO, DGZI, and an executive board member of the endodontics organisation in Bonn.
As a hobby he loves to read, go to the gym, cook and eat.